Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Yesterday my friend came orver. My mom had a maximum of 2:15 PM for playing video games. We acsidentally played an hour more. When it was time to get off he wouldn't. (example:"Dude. Get off the video games." "O.K." *doesn't get off* "Hello! Time to get off!" "I'm really close to finishing the level." (yah right) *I blow up his V.G. character* "HEY!! What did you do that for?!" "IT'S TIME TO GET OFF!!!") If you needed to get off, you would have to YYYYEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't, the usual responce is, "It's almost the end of the level." Even when it's not. You no, I'm a video game adict to, but not as much as him. Some of the reasons are:

  1. He doesn't get to go on his PS2 much (since his mom runs a daycare in the house, he has to take care of the kids that come in)
  2. His favorite game is Halo, but he doesn't have an X-Box

The difference between us as gamers is that I respect the old concles as classics, and doesn't talk about them at all. He tells me things in the video games that are unrealistic, and I just say, "It's a video game. They make it as realistic as they can, but it's still a video game." I have a limit to the video games at this house. Since he doesn't go on his PS2 much, the limit is ulimated (at my house). So I'm what you call a sirious gamer. Sometimes that's the only thing I can think of. But I'm still a well acomplished boy in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home