Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My sister threatend to hack into my blog and earase it. I kinda got freaked out. But I kept my cool and convinced them what my password wasn't was. It was all in my little plan to keep them from hacking in to my blog. My lips are sealed and I won't tell you my password.
Just as my computer was connecting I thought, I should have a random story 'cause I only have to kinds of posts I've been doing: post about my life and the daily Duck's blog report. So now after I do the daily Duck's blog report I will do my story. I'll call the story "Blog Wars".


Crazy Monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home