Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I just came back from vacation yesterday. We went to Portland, Oregon. We took a like a 2 1/2 to 3 hour ride to Portland. We went to a parking garage a block away from Powels Book Store. We went to lunch lunch at Fong Chong Teahouse. After that we went to Powels Book store. It's like Barns and Noble in Silverdale, exept it has about 5 floors! The books I got were Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods (the 3rd book of the Gregor the Orverlander series by Susane Collins), and Capitan Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (by Dave Pilkey). The joyful kid who had $30, now has $25. But I still have enough for video game(s). I could get about 5 PS1 games. Or one (or two) $15 to $30 X-box games (my mom might pay $5, she's done that). Or two GBA games. Or one (or two) Gamecube games. Man! There are so many combos. It feels like I'm in heaven to have 30 bucks (since I only get $5 a month).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home