Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Friday, August 25, 2006

I just changed the name of my blog to Kintting for the Two Dementional. My brother just came home. All I heard was BANG BOOM BOOM BANG!!!!!!!! Life has been going preatty good. We're going to Portland, Oregon for the summer and do stuff. I like to do stuff. I like to put pictures on my blog because it looks better. This is a picture of the Opera House in Ausie. See doesn't my blog look awesomer. Oh! Yesterday I put an awesome comment on my sister's blog. She had something about her favorite phraise. I said, "Mabey it should be yabadabadoo 'cause your jokes are totally prehistoric." My brother made up this thing was something like "You need to use joke deoderent 'cause your jokes stink!" So I said to my sister, "You should use Monkey Doederent, it doesn't make jokes funny, it just helps that monkey smell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home