Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Thursday, August 24, 2006



This is my 17th post and everything is going smoothly. Since I caan't go into sealth anymore I'll just have to put more comments on her posts. Some are harsh (nothing is to harsh when she knows she can pull out my hair), and some will nice and full of complaments (actually I know she's going to say something 'bout me, so there all harsh). Boy this hat is itchy. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm itchy every where! Wait it's just me. Here's a picture I made out of bordom. Sometimes, bodom can really get you. The random one-eyed freak says, "I don't speek French, but I'm god at pool." (that's a pool table in his thought bubble if you didn't get that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home