Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Friday, August 18, 2006

America's Got Talent
I can't belive Bionca WHAT'S HER FACE won America's Got Talent. There's only one thing that's came out of this *evil grin*. It totaly going to mess up her life, and I don't care! He he he! We (my mom and Duck (my sister)) went to this free movie: The wild. You can find info on Duck's blog, How to dismantle a geek squad computer. It has some awsome characters like Nigel 'I know your cudly but can you float. *evil grin*', the pidgion 'They take the boxes to stiff lady with pointy hat!', and Lenny the snake 'HEY EVERYONE WE'RE GOING TO THE SECRET PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. So the Movie would be very boring without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home