Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW
Getting a sunburn sucks. Sunburns hurt when you get them on your face. Yah! Thats right! Your face. Anyway, it all started when I went fishing with my grandpa* (on Friday). I got burned on my face! Then the next day (Saterday) I went outside and got even more sunburned. On my cheek I had a patch of dead skin, and it got all bumpy so I (acsidentaly) tore of a chunk of dead skin out! Then I got a blister on my right ear that looks like bubble, and there's all this dead flaky skin on my left ear and it's really sick and blah blah blah blah blah blah... important lesson... blah blah blah blah blah... and thats why I didn't go outside today.



*We caught 6 fish, and it was really hot. The fish were 10" to 12", except one. I caught one of the biggest fish, a 16 incher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home