Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

That's Just Pernfect!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the title from this Canadian show called the Morgan Waters Show. It's an awesome show. I'll sing a song that is on a comershial. (i don't really care that I spelled it wrong)

Ball... owl... relish... Morgan. *Morgan covered in relish, petting a wooden owl, and getting hit by a ball* Lights... eye-patch... jelly-beans... Morgan. *Morgan tied in lights, wearing an eye-patch, and getting bombarded w/ jelly-beans* Chicken... Morgan. *Morgan eating chicken wings* Chicken... Morgan. *Morgan in chicken suit, holding drumsticks (chicken), and getting hit by a chicken* Morgan. *goth Morgan* Morgan. *nerd Morgan* Morgan. *keybord* "BOSS!!! BOSS!!! Hu hu. Crazy." *Boss Boss playing keybord, while chicken bobs up and down on string*

Uh oh! I've got to go. TO LATE!! Back you evil monters back!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE ME!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home