Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My sister made a very rude comment to me and my Canadian cartoons. So what I will say to you is don't look at her blogs. I need the publisity. I need POWEEeeerrrr... sorry I got a little carried away. It's that my sister's crazy. She'll pull out your in a single grab. (actually I'm just exagerating. She usually pull my hair when I provoke her.) It may seem I'm the crazy one, but I really am. But to end this post I will sing a song. (It's the Mr. Meaty theam song. You can it on Nick and CBC.)

All God's creatures, fresh off the grill. So come on down to Mr. Meat where friends meet to eat. MEAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home