Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Man I just put like three comments on Duck's blog. When I was doing my third comment I said, "Man! I should've summerized it in one comment." The first one was about her post and stuff, second one was an answer to my last comment, and the third one was a simple "I hate you." sort of thing.
My brother got a cell-phone. Last night we were making 16 second movies, sound recordings of us rapping, and playing a game called Canal Control. The movies we did got deleated, I sounded weird on the sound recordings (my brother sounded asleep), but the game we played was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home