Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Explosion! Explosion! Explosion! Duck will have an explosion on A Soap Opera For the Exetreamly Bored. I requested Yoda meditating, but she didn't do it... for now. I'll just keep pleading. When I went to the Portland Zoo, I went in this 3-D simulater It was this dino thing it was awesome but some things were scary like there's this stegosaures that thinks your a threat and it turns around and tries to get you with its tail (in 3-D it's pretty scary). Then there's this one part there's a swarm of bugs that flies around you and your companions say, "Don't let them touch you!" It looks like there looking right at you, so I had to turn away. Then the there was a T-Rex chasing you. Last but not least there was a ptyredactle right in your face it just point it's beeck at you and screeches. Even though it wasn't really realistic, it was scary 'cause it was in 3-D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home