Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I lied. I'm not going to do a daily Duck's blog report. I'll just do "Blog Wars".

If there were bloggers in space, and they got mad at each other, there would be... *Star Wars Theme song plays* Blogger Wars
"Dark Duck you will not defeat me! I'm a Monkey, and I will never fall to the Duck Wing like my sis- you did before me."
"Well you are dumb, so I'll have to destroy you."
"Well I have Comcast At my side. Not like your stinky old AOL."
"The Monkeys have taught you well."
"You were once a Monkey your self, under the name of... Stinky."
"How dare you call me by my old name. Now I have a new name... Dark Duck!"
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! The monster legend Elmo!!!!"
"I will not fall for your weak minded tricks. I know Elmo isn't he- AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"
"Elmo like to bite!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home