Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Friday, September 01, 2006


The Blogger Wars are dumb so I guess I'll do something different. Mabey it should be a different story every time. Today, I think I'll do "M-Robot".

"I was programed to be obeydiant, but I got tired of serving. My creator treated me like trash once he made the second model. Butt he for got something he made me smart. Every night I would build the new model. I called the model, 'Elmo Robo'. Why do want to no why this movie is called 'M-Robot'? 'Cause I look like a monkey."
"Ha ha ha! I love that monkey! And now for dinner Sub- AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
"Elmo self destruc in 20 senconds! Hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home