Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I was a little wild man yesterday! I went to my grandpa's house/vacation home on the Puget Sound (it's on the sea shore just to let you know). I usually walk on the beach the first thing when I get there. Somehow I always get sand in my shoes. So I took off my shoes and socks. Then I followed my sister down to the beach (barefoot) and waded in the water. A bunch of sand stuck to my skin so I wipe it off with my socks. Then I felt more comfterble without my shoes so I played on the beach (I use good sticks as swords) a few hours actually. I found a stick that looked like a halbert and one that look like a sword. The "sword" was chest high, so I got a concrete chuck and a clam shell and broke off a good two inches in about 10 minutes (during that time I felt like a cave-man). So I played with my "halbert" and "sword" on and off the beach. At the end of the day, after hours of playing pinacle (AAAAHHHH!! PINACLE! Even though that's not how you spell it), playing w/ sticks, and running around making movies on my brothers cell-phone, I looked at my feet. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY FEET ARE BLACK!!!! Alas my poor were black from the dirt. When I got home, I took a shower, and washed my feet. *clapping in the backround* Thank you! Thank you! Oh! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home