Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


The first day fo school was awesome! Was awesome! The first day of school was awesome! Dude this year I'm going to a new school. My teachers nice, I know three people (one's in my class and the other two are in 6th grade), and I'm going to play alto sax in band (if they let me). Tommorow the two 5th grade classes (my class, and the other 5th grade) will try out the instrument of our choice. I know what I'm gonna play (alto sax, probaly), but I'm going to try the instruments anyway. One of the reasons I'll try the instruments is because my school has an orchistra, so you can try out string instruments (violin, viola, chello). So everthing is cool. Oh that picture up top is a picture of a kedo match. You know what I told you about the tsuki or thrust to the throat, well... that's it. Right now, I do not want to be the person getting struck. No not struck... uuummm... tsukied? Yah! Tsukied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home