Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I made the new blog! Hoor-ray! I called it "School of the Chinese Wise Guy". In that blog, I'm going to teach the ways of the fart (Not fart. It's more of a "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!".) , dis my Jedi sister and friend, and make you laugh. O.K. I lied about dising Jedis and make you laugh, but it's still going to be an awesome blog. Today at school, I brang my alto sax for band, but since I'm in 5th grade the 6th graders got jelous. OOOWWWNNDDD! I get to play alto sax since my old school tought beginning band in 4th grade. So when ever somebody asks me what instrument do you play. I say, "Alto sax. Had a year of clarinet." And I get to say, "Oh I'm so awesome! Oh I'm so awsome! WOO!" Wait. Then that girl in my class who always seems to have a promblem with everything I do would probably tell me to, 'Knock it off and stop acting like your stupid.' as she did today. And I just realized, that the 6th graders will try to beat me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home