Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No more time to do anything! (basicly)

Dude if I don't have enough time to do anything on my blog (basicly), I'll have to do blog #1 every other day! No! Whoa. That gave me a flash back of Harry Potty (oops sorry) book number three. He's having this nightmere and when he wakes up he's rolling on the floor going, "I'M HAVING A NIGHTMERE! VOLDEMORT WAS CHASING ME! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!" Dude. I never realized how fun it is to make fun of Harry Poopy (oops sorry again (not)). The books up to the fourth one are really good. Then there's the other ones. Well, there good to. *cough cough* not *cough cough*. You know, all of the sudden, amoebas came to intrest in my mind. It's probably the new blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home