Knitting for the Two Dimensional

The master will teach you everything I know. Being a Chinese Wise Guy is not easey as it looks. On my blog, you will learn the way of the fart.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Just Going to Put a Picture Here




Here's a great picture of Jackie Chan. With that picture, I will make a very funny cartoon. It's gonna be about Jackie Chan being a super hero with super powers. MAY THE CARTOON, BEGIN!! *gong*
Enter the world of
Jackie Man
Jackie Chan flipped through the channels. His wonderful pet monkey with a british accent, PooPoo the Flinger, told Jackie about life as a talking monkey in the circus.
"I say. All they wanted was a poo flinging monkey that could say mon... key. I wouldn't show my amazing intelect and show off since they themselfs have no intelect." Jackie Chan was tired of the poo finging story. So he said, "Uh. PooPoo. I'm tired of your story soooo... go... put my socks in the clothes washer pleese." Suddenly the news reporter guy on the T.V. said something that made Jackie stand still in shocked silence.
"This just in. A vat of toxic waste contamenated the pipe for the clothes washer. If you are cleaning woolen socks, don't make contact with the socks. Since nobody wheres woolen socks it's all right. Exept for you Jackie Chan."At that moment PooPoo came in with a big pile of socks and dumped them on Jackie.
"PooPoo! What are you doing! The sock are contamenated with toxic waste!" "Oh! That explains why a the sock are glowing pure radiation. Hey that's a great idea for a song. Ouch! Hey! Go shine somewhere else Jackie." At that moment Jackie was glowing pure radiation. POOF!! Then Jackie looked at his clothes. He had on super hero clothes!
"The boots are a bit tacky," said PooPoo. "Why dont you put the glowing socks."
"Good idea. I should have a super hero name. You know what super hero name I'm going to have."
"Actually I don't," said PooPoo.
"Of course you do. I your friendly neighborhood Jackie Man," said Jackie Man. Sirens blasted from the ground. Jackie Man and PooPoo looked out the window. It was the cops! Jackie Man commited a severe case of SMP, Stolen Movie Plot (in this case stolen movie quote). Jackie stole the quote from Spider-man #1.
"Pleese come down from your aparment building."
"PooPoo I think we have to go."
"Your not going to jump... are you?"
"Sure I am. I'll just get a stunt double. Like Diet Coke."
As my sister says the plot thickens. Acually I might right some more of theese Jackie Man things. Tommorow, picure of Jackie Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home